To mark the 30th Anniversary of the Moredun Foundation Equine Grass Sickness Fund, Moredun Research Institute are holding a conference to hear from the key scientists involved in equine grass sickness research and ask the important question ‘where next?’
Date & Time
28 April 2018 - 09:45 - 16:30
This conference will be of interest to all horse and pony owners as well as professionals and students working in the equine industry.
- Vaccine trial
- How to manage the risk of grass sickness
- Nursing chronic grass sickness cases
- Bodyweight change aids prediction of survival in chronic equine grass sickness
- Understanding intestinal microbiota in Equine Grass Sickness
- Do mycotoxigenic fungi cause equine grass sickness?
- Assessing the residual damage in long term recovery from equine grass sickness
- Question and Answer Panel – ‘Where Next?’
More information about the conference can be found here.