FK20 8RU Crianlarich
I am an upland ecologist based at the SRUC Hill & Mountain Research Centre. My main research interests are:
- The impact of grazing on vegetation composition and structure.
- The impact on biodiversity of declining livestock numbers in the hills and uplands.
- Upland land-use management scenarios and their impacts on biodiversity and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Grazing management on upland designated sites.
- Ecosystem services in the hills and uplands.
- The grazing behaviour of sheep and cattle on upland vegetation.
- Sensor technology and Low Power Wide Area Networks.
- Agroforestry and farm woodlands.